Wednesday 7 January 2009

Happy 2009


Happy 2009 to all. I know it's a week late - but I've only just picked myself up from a lousy start to the new year (had a nasty tummy bug).

Consequently, I haven't been out much lately, but I did manage to get this image (above) last night. Quite a bit of post photo-shop work went on to get the final image - surprisingly (not) the sky wasn't that colour at all.

I'm gearing up for a model shoot this weekend - shooting bridal gown images for a local woman who is starting a business selling imported wedding dresses. Several locations, 7 models, and lots of dresses! I'm really looking forward to it. Will post some images and relate the experience on the blog when the dust settles and the images are processed.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on this post. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks again
Wayne