Thursday 1 December 2011

Pen EP-3 Ordered!

Okay, I've done it.

After much gnashing of teeth and fretting over finances, I've ordered an EP-3 twin lens kit, with the EV-2 Electronic Viewfinder accessory (a must have as far as I'm concerned!).



The silver is very retro and very sexy, and I've opted for this instead of the understated black or chic white.

Will all be arriving tomorrow, so I'll charge up the battery (bought an after market spare one of them as well), configure the camera to my liking, and shoot like mad over the weekend!

Will obviously post more then - but until then go here to see a short advert for the new Pen. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on this post. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks again
Wayne